Marketing Manager, Brand and Communications
$80K – $130K
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Create and distribute exciting public relations and social media campaigns.
- Manage $250,000 of annual brand-building budget.
- Partner effectively with product and engineering teams, and sales to develop go-to-market campaigns and deliver exceptional brand/product experiences.
- Execute initiatives such as partnerships, influencer programs, and activations to land key messages and elevate the Massive brand.
- Act as a brand advocate, providing thought-leadership, inspiration, and best practices that contribute to the success of the brand across all channels.
- Attend blockchain and other conferences to spread the word about Massive.
- Develop the Massive’s brand story and bring it to life across all owned and operated paid channels.
- 5+ years of brand management experience required
- Previous experience working in blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Previous experience working in consumer
- Experience with analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions
- A strong sense of creativity and understanding of the creative process
- Project management capabilities. The ability to manage complex project work streams across multiple dimensions, with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Self-starter, problem solver with strong ability to work independently
- Able and willing to learn with a can-do attitude.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Health benefits (medical & dental)
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- $500 WFH Reimbursement
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects
Make money & pay online without ads
What if users could opt in to pay with idle processing power and bandwidth instead of their personal attention and data?
Massive is an app monetization SDK that benefits developers and users
Users must first opt in then can pause or opt out anytime
Private & secure
User data is sandboxed and the software antivirus safe
Imperceptible to use
Monetization never interferes with foreground tasks
Noiseless when active
Low-usage conditions are required, avoiding fan noise
Safe for hardware
Tooling is included to monitor and limit resource usage
Electricity costs average a few cents per user per month
Users get premium features in exchange for a tiny share of computing resources
Distributed computers are pooled to earn up to $0.25 per user per month
Integrating the SDK requires just a few lines of code
The Massive SDK:
Doesn’t collect or access any personal info
Samples only anonymous telemetry data
Complies with GDPR, CCPA, LGPD, and ITA-2000
Is developed by a team of privacy experts